The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
no java - our first product posters (marketing)

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Marc Logemann

Nickname: loge

Marc Logemann is founder of www.logentis.de a Java consultancy
no java - our first product posters (marketing) Posted: Sep 24, 2007 4:21 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Marc Logemann.
Original Post: no java - our first product posters (marketing)
Feed Title: Logemann Blog
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LogemannBlog
Feed Description: Marc Logemann's thoughts on java and other stuff
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Marc Logemann
Latest Posts From Logemann Blog

Advertisement

As you might know i am trying pretty hard not to mention our product in this blog, at least not with marketing in mind. If i have mentioned it here, then only to say that for example i want to implement OSGi in one of our next versions. You see, its really only about technology. But now i want to show you our first product poster series consisting of 3 posters with a common theme. I am showing them here because i am quite pleased with the result. And please keep in mind. We are not VC funded or something. Every euro we spend for things like that had to be earned the hard way before.

BTW by clicking on the graphics, you will get a bigger version. Since most of you wont even understand the text (because its german and most of my readers are not from germany), nobody can really argue that this is a product placement :) This poster series gets printed on DIN A1 size which is something like 23.4 x 33.1 Inch

Read: no java - our first product posters (marketing)

Topic: Hewlett-Packard has released the finished version of JSR 263 Fault Management API. Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: links for 2007-09-15 from PeopleOverProcess.com

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use