The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
MindManager 7 Now Out from PeopleOverProcess.com

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michael Cote

Nickname: bushwald

Cote is a programmer in Austin, Texas.
MindManager 7 Now Out from PeopleOverProcess.com Posted: May 31, 2007 12:19 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Michael Cote.
Original Post: MindManager 7 Now Out from PeopleOverProcess.com
Feed Title: Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.
Feed URL: https://cote.io/feed/
Feed Description: Using Java to get to the ideal state.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Michael Cote
Latest Posts From Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.

Advertisement

Oracle Best Practices Driving Business Process

As most of you know, I’m a big fan and user of MindManager Mac from MindJet. I often turn in walking advertisement at conferences when people peer over my shoulder and ask what I’m using; the same has been true in flikr and on the blog here. I’m actually happy to evangelism for them because (a.) I like the product so much, and, (b.) they’ve given me two free copies. I participated in their beta program for the just released version, MindManager 7 Mac, and I’m happy to say that they’ve addressed the pricing problem that I always caveat any discussion of MindManager with.

There are actually 3 price levels now, if I’m reading the store listings correctly: $99 for a “Lite” version, $129 for the OS X version (upgrades are $69) which is $100 less than the previous version(!), and $349 for the “Pro” (Windows only) version.

While $350 is still a hefty sum to pay for software, even if there’s some snazy ROI/productivty proof you can apply, $129 is something I’d actually be begrudgingly OK with paying out of my own pocket.

Thankfully, for participating in the “early look” program for MindManager 7 I’m getting a free upgrade to the free version of MindManager 6 I have. Clearly, they’ve won me as a (non-paying) customer and I’m happy to continue co-marketing for them.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Read: MindManager 7 Now Out from PeopleOverProcess.com

Topic: Richard Pernavas has posted J2SSH 0.2.9, a Java implementation of the secure shell protocol. Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Thoughts on US Presidential Election & Candidates

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use