The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Chapter 4 non-annotations source

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Warner Onstine

Nickname: warnero

Warner Onstine is Java programmer and writer of two tech books
Chapter 4 non-annotations source Posted: May 29, 2007 5:33 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Warner Onstine.
Original Post: Chapter 4 non-annotations source
Feed Title: Tapestry Live
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/WarnerOnstine/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: Home of the Tapestry Live book by Warner Onstine.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Warner Onstine
Latest Posts From Tapestry Live

Advertisement

Sorry this one took so long, but there are actually three things I had to change, the custom components, the mailblock example and the validation in the app itself. So, it took a bit to get everything squared away, but all of the annotations are now done for the rest of the chapters. As usual you can grab all of this off of the Tapestry 101 downloads page. I also ran across a few small bugs as I was going through so if you‘ve had any issues and not reported them be sure to grab the latest files.

I will also be checking in all of the downloads into Sourcebeat‘s repository as well (very shortly). I apologize for all of the confusion on this. When I originally started the Tapestry Live project way back when I wasn‘t aware of a repository so I created my own. Now this has been rectified, but I will continue to use the JavaForge repository as the main repo for the Events Calendar project as I want to evolve this (and will probably start changing a great number of things about it for my own nefarious purposes ;-).

My next step for the Events Calendar are:

• Convert it up to Tapestry 4.1.x (probably 4.1.2)
  • Finally create the Monthly View as I have need for this
  • Clean up the UI a bit and add in a true admin area
  • Make pretty URLs all over – I really want these

Read: Chapter 4 non-annotations source

Topic: when spring prototype beans are not prototypes Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: When You Don't Receive Your Translator Plugin...

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use