The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
WP-Cache

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Nickname: elharo

Elliotte Rusty Harold is an author, developer, and general kibitzer.
WP-Cache Posted: May 16, 2007 10:12 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Elliotte Rusty Harold.
Original Post: WP-Cache
Feed Title: The Cafes
Feed URL: http://cafe.elharo.com/feed/atom/?
Feed Description: Longer than a blog; shorter than a book
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Elliotte Rusty Harold
Latest Posts From The Cafes

Advertisement

WP_Cache seemed to work well for Mokka mit Schlag so now I’ve installed it here on The Cafes too. It dramatically speeds up performance by caching query responses while still allowing for live comments and editing and all that yummy fired goodness WordPress is famous for. We shall see. If anyone notes any problems on this site suddenly cropping up, please holler.

One thing that bothers me is I still don’t have any good or even mediocre way to actually measure the performance of this blog, much less figuring out where the problems lie. It’s all subjective based on occasional queries that timeout or take longer than I’d like. I’d appreciate any suggestions anyone has for automated performance testing of a WordPress server.

Read: WP-Cache

Topic: Juergen Schmidt kicks off the morning talking about writing Openoffice.org Extensions with NetBeans. Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Yesterday thoroughly sated me on content free keynotes, so I skipped Oracle's keynote this morning.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use