The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
[May 9, 2007 02:32 PDT] 31 Links

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Erik C. Thauvin

Nickname: ethauvin

Erik C. Thauvin maintains one of the web's first and most popular linkblogs.
[May 9, 2007 02:32 PDT] 31 Links Posted: May 9, 2007 3:56 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Erik C. Thauvin.
Original Post: [May 9, 2007 02:32 PDT] 31 Links
Feed Title: Erik's Linkblog
Feed URL: http://erik.thauvin.net/blog/xml.jsp?cat=Java
Feed Description: The Link is Out There!
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Erik C. Thauvin
Latest Posts From Erik's Linkblog

Advertisement
JIRA 3.9 delievered only eight weeks after 3.8.

Creating and Parsing XML Documents in JDeveloper. Oracle's XDK 10G extends JAXP to make reading, writing, and querying XML easy.

MobiForms 3.12. Following the global success of earlier versions of the MobiForms mobile development tool, version 3.12 has now been released.

Sun Finishes OpenJDK Transition. Today's keynote was the culmination of a year long process to open source the JDK, resulting in a completely build-able JDK now available to developers.

MQ Visual Edit 1.4.0. This is a free upgrade for all licensed users of MQ Visual Edit.

KonaKart 2.2.0.2, the free Java eCommerce / Shopping cart, is now integrated with BIRT, the popular Open Source Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool.

JavaDoc Taglets Collection 2.0.0 is set of general pupose taglets for use with the JavaDoc tool. Release 2.0.0 is the first public open source release.

JDave 0.8.0 is a BDD framework for Java. This version adds support for Hamcrest matchers and adds Agiledox style reporting tool.

soapUI 1.7.1 is mostly a bug-fix release but also includes initial Project Integration in the NetBeans plugin and some new features in soapUI Pro.

eHour 0.6 is an open source webbased time tracking tool for consultancy companies and other project based businesses.

oXygen XML Editor 8.2. Syncro Soft Ltd, the producer of oXygen XML Editor, has announced the immediate availability of version 8.2 of its XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT/XQuery Debugger.

TinyLaF 1.3.6 is a Java LookAndFeel which looks somewhat like Windows XP but runs on all platforms supporting Java 1.4.

Cédric — The JavaFX disaster.

GPilotInstaller 1.0.3 is a small Java application that acts as a frontend to the gpilot-install-file command line program to queue Palm application (.prc) and database (.pdb) files for installation.

YourKit Java Profiler 7.0-build2024 is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems.

YourKit Java Profiler 6.0.15 is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems.

OpenSign 1.7.0 is a collection of Java applets providing client-side digital signing functionality using x.509 certificates.

bluemarine 0.9.EA9 is a Java application for supporting the digital photo workflow.

Adrian — Desktop Java.

Alan — JavaFX as end-to-end Java GUI solution? I'll believe it when I see it.

Armi — Servlets 3.0.

Alan — JavaFX - Sun javax.swing's and misses once again.

Chris — Java SE: Present and Future.

Danno — JavaOne and JavaFX: I Think I've Been Here Before.

Dave — JavaOne opening keynote notes and comments.

Debu — Oracle releases Java EE 5 compatible container!

Eric — JavaFX: Not In It To Win.

Murphee — JavaOne: Sun apes iPhone.

Simon — Pebble 2.1-RC1 released.

tm — A much simpler way to Install a Windows exe program as Windows Service.

Wolf — Tough Crowd at JavaOne?

Read: [May 9, 2007 02:32 PDT] 31 Links

Topic: Napkin Look and Feel Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: I’ve heard this will actually happen in Java 7. I hope it’s true.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use