The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Scoble's Conclusion

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fred Grott

Nickname: shareme

Fred Grott is Lead Developer-CEO of ShareMe Technologies LLC -The Mobile Future
Scoble's Conclusion Posted: Apr 2, 2007 11:15 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Fred Grott.
Original Post: Scoble's Conclusion
Feed Title: ShareMe Technologies LLC-The Mobile Future
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/shareme/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: A Weblog about Java programming and digital convergence on mobile devices in such areas as P2P and collaborative technology.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Fred Grott
Latest Posts From ShareMe Technologies LLC-The Mobile Future

Advertisement
First, its nice that Chris Locke and Sierra cleared the air and had an open exchange. However, I have to say I disagree with Scoble's conclusion that we bloggers must keep our mouths shut.

Do not get me wrong I know what Scoble is going through with the mistreatment getting so high to discourage daily writing. It is no fun feeling like that and its even worse when you stop writing.

It generally feels like someone has torn out a part of you and thrown it way or somewhat like some has made a hole in your heart. A big hole that is too big to repair or cover up. Or somewhat like hearing a scream in driving wind of rain and sleet. Well, you get the picture.

Many of you readers of this blog know that I do not tear things down but always make constructive criticism as well as praise. That part will not change. Of course I still use the same rules of internet I have used from college in that open exchange does not mean open warfare.

If you want open warfare instead of open exchange than go such forums as the relaunched FuckedCompany forums. we do not need new rules as we already have rule sin real life that cover death threats and illegal threats.

But, one thing we can do as blog readers is support those bloggers that we read..my choice was to ask readers to join as twitter friends those bloggers that they like..my twitter link is to the right of this post in the right panel of this blog. I do expect to use Twitter more in the coming weeks as my second blog to think out loud new ideas and etc.

Read: Scoble's Conclusion

Topic: Java 7 Roundup (Mar 27th) Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: The Denials of Accoutability

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use