The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Another reason why I do not read TheBileBlog

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fred Grott

Nickname: shareme

Fred Grott is Lead Developer-CEO of ShareMe Technologies LLC -The Mobile Future
Another reason why I do not read TheBileBlog Posted: Mar 26, 2007 7:06 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Fred Grott.
Original Post: Another reason why I do not read TheBileBlog
Feed Title: ShareMe Technologies LLC-The Mobile Future
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/shareme/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: A Weblog about Java programming and digital convergence on mobile devices in such areas as P2P and collaborative technology.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Fred Grott
Latest Posts From ShareMe Technologies LLC-The Mobile Future

Advertisement
Another reason I do not read TheBileBlog comes as an example of what can happen when we refuse to act to say that personal attacks of hate and etc are wrong via the TechMeme.com the Kathy Sierra death threats.

When we accept by non action personal attacks as a worth while discussion or debate such as TheBileBlog than we are part of the problem. Some have suggest a no blog posts until Monday protest.

I suggest the opposite go to your feed or newsreader file and see which sites and or blogs practice personal attacks and a substitute for conversation about technology. Now ask the question are they worth your reading patronage? They are not worth my reading patronage.

And it snot limited to female bloggers, remember the threats against Russell Beattie per chance? Stand Tall Kathy Sierra...

Read: Another reason why I do not read TheBileBlog

Topic: links for 2007-03-23 from PeopleOverProcess.com Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Java object queries using JXPath

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use