The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Links for 2007-02-23 [del.icio.us]

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
dion

Nickname: dion

Dion Almaer is the Editor-in-Chief for TheServerSide.com, and is an enterprise Java evangelist
Links for 2007-02-23 [del.icio.us] Posted: Feb 23, 2007 10:29 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by dion.
Original Post: Links for 2007-02-23 [del.icio.us]
Feed Title: techno.blog(Dion)
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/dion
Feed Description: blogging about life the universe and everything tech
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by dion
Latest Posts From techno.blog(Dion)

Advertisement
  • Serving YUI Files from Yahoo! Servers
    Kudos to Yahoo! on sharing with the community for YUI. It was great to meet everyone at the event in Sunnyvale.
  • Google Apps: Integrate and Extend
    John has done a great job looking at the APIs behind the buzz of Google Apps (Google Provisioning API, Google Single Sign-On API)
  • Internet Explorer loses ground to Firefox, Safari in US; holds its ground worldwide
    I wonder if this will shift any with IE7/Vista getting out there more and more, and ditto for Leapard. The worldwide numbers show how communities can be very regional and different (which is hidden in one worldwide number).
  • Xackup bandwagon iTunes Online Backup Service - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
    iTunes needs to have a simple sync. I want to be able to login to any machine and have my music available, and Apple needs to make it happen at some point. I also want to be able to set policies for what is on each machine.
  • Introducing Active Reload and Lighthouse
    Justin Palmer and Rich Olson have created a new company, and the first product is another issue tracker in Rails. It will be interesting to see how it compares to JIRA and the old classics Bugzilla and Fogbugz ;)
  • Avaya integrates VoIP into Google Apps
    Google Apps is just the beginning. Especially with the APIs I am looking forward to seeing what developers build on top. Avaya has already stepped up integrating VoIP to Google Apps.
  • Is "Open Source" Now Completely Meaningless?
    Nat comes out swinging on this one, totally calling out the companies trying to ride the open source wave. SugarCRM and their sneak attack via copyrighted images is the most bizarre.
  • Method visibility in Ruby
    Jamis Buck is doing a great service with his blog these days. This time around he details public/protected/private. For someone from another language land they are definitely not what you may expect.
  • Mac OS X Dashboard Widgets ported to F3
    Chris Oliver ported over os x widgets to his F3 hybrid language on the Java platform.
  • Microsoft ponders Ruby language
    You would hope they are interested in Ruby since they hired John Lam (great hire). They were talking about Ruby back when I was at the Technology Summit a fews back. They have always got that it is wise to embrace many languages on the CLR.
  • del.icio.us Bookmarks Version History | Firefox Add-ons
    I like the del.icio.us bookmarks extension, and with the recent update you can use normal bookmarks alongside of delicious bookmarks so you don't have to choose all or nothing. This is good if you don't want to put everything in delicious.

Read: Links for 2007-02-23 [del.icio.us]

Topic: Robot leaves (021507_17171.3g2) for February 20, 2007, 10:10 AM from Videos from YouTube.com Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Rock! (021507_17171.3g2) for February 20, 2007, 10:20 AM from Videos from YouTube.com

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use