The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Links for 2007-02-21 [del.icio.us]

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
dion

Nickname: dion

Dion Almaer is the Editor-in-Chief for TheServerSide.com, and is an enterprise Java evangelist
Links for 2007-02-21 [del.icio.us] Posted: Feb 21, 2007 11:58 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by dion.
Original Post: Links for 2007-02-21 [del.icio.us]
Feed Title: techno.blog(Dion)
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/dion
Feed Description: blogging about life the universe and everything tech
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by dion
Latest Posts From techno.blog(Dion)

Advertisement
  • Atlassian Bamboo 1.0 Released
    After having fun with CruiseControl, DamageControl etc, I wondered if a really solid CI system will come about. I am excited about the smart build telemetry. I wish I had it at SeekingAlpha to see that Rob and Jim broke the build more than I did.
  • ADC Developer Pavilion at Macworld 2007
    James Davidson worked with Daniel Steinberg to create a nice set of featured developer interviews from Macworld. Interviewes: Chris Strachan, Lorenzo Puleo, George Dalke, Will Thimbleby, Dan Messing, Eddy Martinez, Robin Frost, Alf Watt & John Casasanta
  • The New Blogger and the Way Feeds Are Sorted
    I was surprised to see this. There needs to be: draft/publish and date. They are orthoganol. You don't want to go into an old post just to add a new tag and hit publish ending up with a new RSS entry.
  • Basecamp is cool but a catch...
    Providing your software to open source is great, and makes business sense a lot of the time (OSS developers will use your product and will get it in at work). I have to love how some people think that they are entitled to it though.

Read: Links for 2007-02-21 [del.icio.us]

Topic: Job Satisfaction Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: A New Java Persistence API for Berkeley DB

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use