The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Best Customer Service Experience of the Week: Victorinox from PeopleOverProcess.com

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michael Cote

Nickname: bushwald

Cote is a programmer in Austin, Texas.
Best Customer Service Experience of the Week: Victorinox from PeopleOverProcess.com Posted: Feb 16, 2007 4:37 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Michael Cote.
Original Post: Best Customer Service Experience of the Week: Victorinox from PeopleOverProcess.com
Feed Title: Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.
Feed URL: https://cote.io/feed/
Feed Description: Using Java to get to the ideal state.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Michael Cote
Latest Posts From Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.

Advertisement

Conference Stuffed Bag

Last year Kim bought me a Victorinox Swiss Army laptop bag (the
“Wainwright”). It’s by far the best laptop bag I’ve ever had, meeting the sweet spot between several critera:

• It looks professional without being overly professional, e.g., leather.
  • It travels well: it’s durable (with the below exception) and just small enough without being too small.
  • It’s got lots of pockets and doo-dads, like the magnet closing “stash pocket” which I use all the time and the hidden zipper on the back that opens up so you can slide the bag on the handle of your wheely-enabled luggage.

Tragically, the little clasp things on the strap broke a few months ago — one after the other. So I’ve been using it with the strap at it’s maximal length for a month or so, which is quick annoying for all the walking around I do when on the road.

So, I called up their customer service to see about ordering a new strap. After about 20 seconds I got a live person (at 2PM CST), explained the problem, gave them my address, and now they’re shipping a new strap, free of charge and covered by warranty. She didn’t even (as far as I know) look up any account info. Just ship the man a new strap!

Man, that just makes my afternoon: consumerism working ;>

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Read: Best Customer Service Experience of the Week: Victorinox from PeopleOverProcess.com

Topic: California Schemin': Ideas for Ruby 2.0 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Interoperability is Overrated

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use