The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
OpenAjax Membership from PeopleOverProcess.com

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michael Cote

Nickname: bushwald

Cote is a programmer in Austin, Texas.
OpenAjax Membership from PeopleOverProcess.com Posted: Jan 26, 2007 5:37 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Michael Cote.
Original Post: OpenAjax Membership from PeopleOverProcess.com
Feed Title: Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.
Feed URL: https://cote.io/feed/
Feed Description: Using Java to get to the ideal state.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Michael Cote
Latest Posts From Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.

Advertisement

As you can see from the OpenAjax page, RedMonk is now a member of OpenAjax, with me being the representative on the Marketing Committee.

To be frank, the primary reason I wanted to join was to help out because I like Ajax and I want to see it advanced and (even more) standardized. While I no longer really have the bandwidth to help out technically, I thought I could be helpful in a marketing capacity.

If you’ve followed my other, personal podcast, DrunkAndRetired.com, you’ll know that Charles and I have talked about and through his use of Ajax for the past two years in almost every episode. Indeed, the Ajax-driven company Charles and his partners formed over those two years, The FrontSide is a member of OpenAjax as well, as is Finetooth where another one of my friends, ScottD!, works.

Now, as Jon Ferraiolo and others were sure to work out, my intention in joining OpenAjax isn’t to “spy” and suck in info. From the beginning, my goal has been to help out and contribute instead of just lurk. Along those lines, I of course won’t be disclosing things that should be kept under-wraps. But that should go without saying ;>

So, thanks to Jon and the rest of the Steering Committee for approving the membership. I hope I can start being helpful ;>

Disclaimer: IBM, Adobe, Eclipse, Sun, and Scalix — all members of OpenAjax — are clients.

Technorati Tags: ,

Read: OpenAjax Membership from PeopleOverProcess.com

Topic: Book Review: Managing and Customizing OpenCMS 6 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: XQuery, XSLT 2 and XPath 2 Are W3C Recommendations

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use