The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
XDoclet talk at LSSS Dallas

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Norman Richards

Nickname: orb

Norman Richards is co-author of XDoclet in Action
XDoclet talk at LSSS Dallas Posted: Sep 19, 2003 12:40 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Norman Richards.
Original Post: XDoclet talk at LSSS Dallas
Feed Title: Orb [norman richards]
Feed URL: http://members.capmac.org/~orb/blog.cgi/tech/java?flav=rss
Feed Description: Monkey number 312,978,199
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Norman Richards
Latest Posts From Orb [norman richards]

Advertisement

I was originally scheduled give a talk on Java Internals at the Dallas Lonestar Software Symposium next month. I gave the same talk at the Austin LSSS earlier this year and got very good response. What is even more exciting is that I just found out that I will be taking over Erik Hatcher's eXtreme XDoclet talk. (Craig walls, my co-author on XDoclet in Action will be taking over Erik's other XDoclet talk) I'm a bit disappointed that I won't see Erik there to say thanks for his help on the XDoclet book, but I'm looking forward to being able to present some of the material from the book.

That same week I'm also giving a talk at Austin XML Users Group on RSS, which means I have 3 talks to work on over the next couple weeks. Add to that some final edits on the book, and I think I'm not going to be getting a lot of sleep these next few weeks.

I'm not sure if I'm more exciting about speaking at one again or about being able to attend. The symposiums are always a blast. If you are in the Dallas area, I highly recommend attending. And if you aren't, then look for a nearby stop. I've never met anyone who regretted going.

Read: XDoclet talk at LSSS Dallas

Topic: HowTo: Check for JUnit in $ANT_HOME/lib Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Bauer controversy vaults JDJ into the top spot among i-technology journals

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use