The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Seam talk at Houston JUG

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Norman Richards

Nickname: orb

Norman Richards is co-author of XDoclet in Action
Seam talk at Houston JUG Posted: Oct 26, 2005 12:18 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Norman Richards.
Original Post: Seam talk at Houston JUG
Feed Title: Orb [norman richards]
Feed URL: http://members.capmac.org/~orb/blog.cgi/tech/java?flav=rss
Feed Description: Monkey number 312,978,199
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Norman Richards
Latest Posts From Orb [norman richards]

Advertisement

I'll be giving a talk on Seam at HJUG Wednesday. (11/26) In addition to Seam, I plan to talk about where I see the enterprise Java going. A year ago I was rather depressed by where things were and didn't see that much long term hope for Java, but the combination of annotations and AOP, seen to varying degrees in EJB3 and Seam, leave me very optimistic about where things are going. While a lot of people are moaning that Java is old to be interesting, I'm seeing that the old dog has quite a few new tricks left in it. At the very least, Seam has introduced quite a few new concepts that I think are quite interesting.

If you are in the area, please stop by. It should be fun.

Read: Seam talk at Houston JUG

Topic: Making happy users Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Kim and Charles in the Living Room [Flickr]

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use