The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
a new office

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Norman Richards

Nickname: orb

Norman Richards is co-author of XDoclet in Action
a new office Posted: Jun 8, 2005 10:04 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Norman Richards.
Original Post: a new office
Feed Title: Orb [norman richards]
Feed URL: http://members.capmac.org/~orb/blog.cgi/tech/java?flav=rss
Feed Description: Monkey number 312,978,199
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Norman Richards
Latest Posts From Orb [norman richards]

Advertisement

We've moved to new office space here. I spent the morning arranging my things. It's odd getting used to new space. The lighting is very different and I have a lot more empty space behind me, which makes me nervous. But, I think the new office will feel like home before too long.

We actually didn't move far. We're still at Far West and Mopac; we're just in a different part of the building. It's actually where Rocksteady Networks used to be. They moved out 3 or 4 months back, but I don't know what happened to them.

I don't know how big our space is now, but we just about tripled our space, giving us some room to grow over the next year or so. It won't be long until we're as cramped over here as we were in our old space, but I can certainly think of worse problems.

Read: a new office

Topic: [Jun 1, 2005 11:08 PDT] 18 Links Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Free (Entry Level) Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA) Certification Exam from Sun Microsystems

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use