The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
Java Files

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Renjith T V

Nickname: renjith

Java Files Posted: Aug 20, 2004 6:43 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Exe filename :................

Parameter filename :................

start time:..................

end time :.................

n:..................... ok

exit

This is a java form .And there are buttons ok and exit.

After I enter all the fields ,I click ok button and these

parameters I have asked must be stored in a file

in an order like this : Exe filename Parameter filename ..........,as this is an executable batch file .

SO, I need help that everytime I click ok the parameters are to be written on one file and in another file It should be written just how many times this java form(just number of usages) has been used and all the values should be overwritten and also java form should come again and only when exit button is clicked the form should go.How can do this problem which is the main part of my assignment for this semester .This is an ordinary Telemetry Program.Please help me with this file problem in java .

Topic: How to activate Hyperlink to Jtable cell? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Java - OS clipboard

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use