The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
please i need your help

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Sep 4, 2003 12:15 AM by Senthoorkumaran Punniamoorthy

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
mohend

Nickname: mohe

please i need your help Posted: Sep 3, 2003 8:59 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
i have this program to do.
i am new to java, if you could please help me.
the program is:

Text Line Display Utility: Given the name of a text file, and a target line number, display the five lines immediately preceding the target line, the target line, and the five following lines. Stay in a loop that prompts for a new target line number or 'quit' (e.g., a target line number of '0' can be used to exit the loop). Enhancement: use a prompted variable to control the number of lines displayed before and after.

Senthoorkumaran Punniamoorthy

Nickname: senthoor

Re: please i need your help Posted: Sep 4, 2003 12:15 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Looks like you have posted the question in multiple forums hoping someone will do the code for you. But I found the answer below very appropreate, since it says what should be done and letting you do the work

http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=17&thread=11772

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: JNDI-NAME and EJB-REF Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Response wrapper problem ?!!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use