The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
copile problems.

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Jul 20, 2004 6:09 AM by vijaya

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
shruti

Nickname: seetha

copile problems. Posted: Jun 30, 2004 8:11 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
I am running servletexec 3.0, IIS 5.0. sun java SDK 1.3.1_12.

I am using textpad to edit my servlets and java files.

When i tried to compile a java file which has a main method and other methods, it is not copiled at all. But Textpad shows "tool successfully completed".

What could be the problem.
I have the classpath set in the textpad parameter box.this is a third party java application.When i tried to run this from my servlet dir or compile it is not working.where do i need to put my third party jar files.What are the things should be there in servletexec classpath to run this java application.

Please let me know.

vijaya

Nickname: vijji

Re: copile problems. Posted: Jul 20, 2004 6:09 AM
Reply to this message Reply
What's there in the java program.I mean,what's are all the jar files u are using in u'r program.You have to set u'r class path to all these jar files.

Like if u are using oracle drivers..then u need to set u'r path to classes12.jar
similarly for all the jars files which u r using in u'r program.

Thanks & Regards.
Vijaya.

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: applet not running Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: how to draw graphs in applets

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use