The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Artima Developer Spotlight Forum
Scala Puzzlers published!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Bill Venners

Nickname: bv

Scala Puzzlers published! Posted: Jan 7, 2015 11:04 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement

It's my pleasure to announce the publication of "Scala Puzzlers" by Andrew Phillips and Nermin Serifovic. You might think that a language as simple as Scala could not possibly have puzzlers, but you'd be wrong! We actually found a few. Scala Puzzlers is a fun read and quite educational---a great way to spend compile time.

And I do mean educational. I personally have lived and breathed Scala for about eight years now, and I learned a lot about Scala from this book that I didn't know before. That's why we gave this book the tagline: "The fun path to deeper understanding."

For today's launch we created a one-day, 25% "HappyNewBook" discount coupon on Artima:

http://www.artima.com/shop/scala_puzzlers

Just enter HappyNewBook in the coupon code box on the shopping cart page. This coupon will turn into a pumpkin (expire) tonight at midnight US Central time.

As is our custom, if you buy the eBook on Artima you can download it in any (or all) of PDF, ePub, or Mobi forms. You can also buy a Kindle version (or paper book) directly on Amazon.

Thanks again to all who gave feedback on PrePrint versions of the book. Your input helped us make the book much better.

Best wishes for 2015!

Topic: Scala Puzzlers 50% off during Nescala conference Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Thanksgiving Day Offer on Scala Books

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use